Product Description & Reviews
Christian Siriano home Christian Siriano combination of fantastic and functional style came to the world stage in 2008 when he was the youngest contestant to win project runway. He followed up immediately with the release of his eponymous collection and established a place for himself as a designer of high Couture. Christian studied in London under the direction of fashion luminaries Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen. Christian works to make his designer style affordable and accessible with collaborations. Bring a piece of Christian Siriano into your own home with his collection of designer bedding - throws, duvets, comforters and more.
Features & Highlights
- 100Percent brushed polyester shell that is super soft and wrinkle resistant. Warm polyester fill retains heat
- Machine washable for easy care
- Inspiration notes: Plume - layered colorful feather pattern in tones of turquoise, plum, yellow and Gray
- Digitally printed sets allows for saturated colors that combine in endless beautiful hues
- Full/Queen includes 1 comforter 92x96 inches and two standard shams 20x26 inches
|Item Weight:||19 pounds|
|Item Size:||96 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||19 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 16 x 16 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.