Product Description & Reviews
Christian Soriano's combination of fantastic and functional style came to the world stage in 2008 when he was the youngest contestant to win Project Runway. He followed up immediately with the release of his eponymous collection and established a place for himself as a designer of high couture. Christian studied in London under the direction of fashion luminaries Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen. Christian works to make his designer style affordable and accessible with collaborations. Bring a piece of Christian Soriano into your own home with his collection of designer bedding - throws, duvets, comforters and more. The Spring 2018 collection is inspired by flowers and sunsets. Bright and bold colors bring dawn and wild nature to life, while other softer pastels reference a vintage floral aesthetic. Try either the brighter pinks or the lighter lavenders for a room that is beautiful and feminine.
Features & Highlights
- Christian Soriano Sunset Stripe King 3 Piece Comforter Set
- King includes 1 comforter 110x96 inches and two king shams 20x36 inches
- Dreamy lines of peach, pink, and grey come together for a energizing yet soothing sunset in the Sunset Stripe design by Christian Soriano.
- 100% brushed microfiber polyester for soft bedding that last longer.
- Fashionable bedding and home décor made by Christian Soriano Home .
|Color:||Pink, Orange and Grey|
|Item Size:||110 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||10 pounds|
|Package Size:||20 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.