Product Description & Reviews
Tune: 18 note movement (please see above for available song titles) Painting: "The Photographer"by MI Hummel Exterior Dark glossy wood finish with a light inlay border Interior: lined in plush beige fabric with open compartment Wood/Materials: burl-walnut, gold hardware By Ercolano, handcrafted in Sorrento, Italy About: Sister Maria Innocentia Hummel (1909 - 1946) was a famous German Franciscan Sister and artist . She is noted for the artwork which became the very popular Hummel figurines. Dimensions: 7.25"x 6.25"x 2.5"
Features & Highlights
- Tune: 18 note movement (please choose above option for available song titles)
- Painting: "The Photographer"by MI Hummel
- Exterior Dark glossy wood finish with a light inlay border
- Interior: lined in plush beige fabric with open compartment
- Wood/Materials: burl-walnut, gold hardware
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.25 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Tune: 18 note movement (please see above for available song titles) Sophisticated Modern Dark Espresso Grand Musical Jewelry Box with Silver Hardware ...