Product Description & Reviews
Serious pizza makers and bread bakers use Old Stone Oven pizza stones. Yet, you don't have to be a serious cook to make restaurant-quality pizza: an Old Stone Oven pizza stone makes it easy. Made of the same material as the Old World's legendary brick pizza ovens, these stones absorb the oven's intense heat and transfer it evenly to your bread and pizza dough. The result is the pizzeria pizza you crave, every time. The crust, crispy and slightly charred, gives way to light, airy chew. Tomatoes burst on your tongue under golden bubbles of cheese. Or, shift gears and bake a hearty loaf atop the stone; your bread comes out of the oven with a baker-approved chewy crust.
Features & Highlights
- Baking stone creates multilayered crunchy-chewy pizza or bread crust
- Ample rectangular work surface
- Handmade in the US of US materials
- Specially engineered Heat Core center concentrates heat in the stone's middle for evenly crispy crusts, no more soggy centers
- Unmatched durability: stone can withstand extreme heat and handle temperature changes without cracking
|Manufacturer:||Old Stone Oven|
|Brand:||Old Stone Oven|
|Publisher:||Old Stone Oven|
|Studio:||Old Stone Oven|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.